DUE TO THE EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CAUSED BY COVID-19:
Amnesia Ibiza has chosen to take the following temporary measures regarding the refund of purchased tickets:
1. In case any of our events were cancelled or rescheduled the full amount of the purchase will be refunded.
2. If any transport restrictions were to affect the entry to any of the events, the customer will have the right to the refund of the total amount of the purchase.
GENERAL ONLINE TICKET CONDITIONS
1. All tickets sold at amnesia.es are subject to the following terms and conditions, except the open date tickets red ticket and gold ticket, for which changes or refunds are not allowed.
2. In case of event cancellation, Amnesia Ibiza undertakes to refund the full amount paid by the customer.
3. The minimum age required to enter the club is 18 years old.
4. The tickets purchased are meant for personal use and may not be used by any other person. The name printed on the ticket must match the document presented at the entry of the club. The resale of Amnesia tickets is not permitted under any circumstances. Customers who present incomplete, amended or broken tickets, as well as those with falsification hints or without the printed or digital version of the ticket will be denied the entry.
5. In the case of multiple purchases it is mandatory that the person who’s name is printed on the ticket is present in order to access the club. The original documentation with which the purchase was made must be shown and under no circumstances will access be granted in the absence of such the document holder.
6. The credit card holder must present the credit card used in the purchase as well as a valid ID card which includes a photograph (driver’s license, ID or passport). Photocopies will not be accepted.
7. In case that the card with which the purchase was made were stolen or the charge made were proven to be fraudulent, please contact us at least 24 hours before the event at email@example.com. If that were the case, the tickets will be cancelled.
8. The club reserves the right to refuse admission under the following conditions: if a person presents a dangerous behaviour, disturbs the proper execution of the event or other clients; if its closing time; if the club’s reached its legal maximum capacity, if the person is below legal age or does not comply with the current age regulations; if narcotic substances, drugs or alcohol is ilegal exchanged (and the person who is using such substances); if a person carries weapons or hazardous objects.
In these cases, Amnesia Ibiza will fully refund the tickets once the customer has contacted firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. In case of ticket theft or loss, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
10. Customers who purchased tickets for VIP areas must be properly dressed according to the club’s dress code (no tank-tops, flip-flops, sport or beach shorts allowed). The club reserves the right to refuse admission to those not meet the previous requirements. Balcony VIP access does not include table service or drinks, unless previously specified at the entrance.
11. The announced line-ups are subject to change. In case the artist cancels his/her gig, the full amount of the purchase will be refunded, unless the ticket has been used.
12. In order to request a ticket change or refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org